Last update 1 January 2020
- the confidentiality of, and restricting access to and use of, your account and password, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account and password. You agree to immediately notify Daqeeq of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. In no event will Daqeeq be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure of your username and/or password. You may not use another person’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder. You agree to reimburse Daqeeq for any improper, unauthorised or illegal use of your account by you or by any person obtaining access to the Site, services or otherwise by using your designated username and password, whether or not you authorised such access.
- You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Daqeeq’s registration form (the “Registration Data”).
- You will not include:
(i) any of your contact details, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal details; or (ii) the word “Daqeeq” in your registration user ID.
- Your store name shall not include the word “Daqeeq”.
- You will maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or if Daqeeq has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or not in accordance with this User Agreement, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of Daqeeq under this User Agreement or at law, Daqeeq has the right to indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site.
- Daqeeq may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, other incorporation documents and/or documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to provide any information and/or documentation to Daqeeq upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not, Daqeeq without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
- Electronic Communications
You agree that we may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Daqeeq requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities added to the Site. If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
- Amendments to this User Agreement
You acknowledge and agree that Daqeeq shall endeavour to give you notice for any amendment to this User Agreement that materially increases your obligations or decreases your rights under the User Agreement (“Substantial Amendment”) in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Daqeeq at its sole discretion and without liability may make amendments that are not Substantial Amendments without your further specific agreement at any time with immediate effect by posting a notice of the amendment on the Site.
- Fees and Services
Daqeeq is not an auction house nor a bank, and does not offer auction or banking services. The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
Membership on the Site is free. Daqeeq does not charge any fee for browsing, bidding and buying listed items on the Site. Daqeeq charges transaction fees to all sellers when their item is successfully sold on the Site, listing fees for classifieds and special listing fees to sellers who use the special listing feature for listing their items.
Sellers must pay all fees due and payable to Daqeeq after a successful sale and in the case that a buyer does not complete the transaction, the seller may seek a refund of the relevant transaction fees from Daqeeq by submitting an online no-sale claim.
Before you list an item for sale through the Site, we request you to review the fees that you will be charged based on our Fees & Credit Policy which we may amend from time to time with immediate effect by posting the changes on the Site.
Daqeeq may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free shipping days) or new services, and such temporary changes are effective in accordance with their terms when we post them on the Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in your country’s currency. You must pay all fees payable to Daqeeq (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 30 days of the date of any invoice to you from Daqeeq with a valid payment method as set out in our Fees & Credit Policy .
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy and neither Daqeeq nor its service centres listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: Daqeeq shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.